Real Estate Law
Real estate transactions are often complicated and costly, so it is important that you have a full understanding of the terms of a real estate contract before you sign. At Foley Freeman, we represent clients in both residential and commercial real estate matters—from the purchase of a home to complex commercial developments.
- Residential – Purchase or sale
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Review of residential and commercial real estate contracts prior to closing
- Drafting and review of purchase and earnest money agreements
- Drafting real estate documents
- Title disputes and quiet title actions
- Property encroachment disputes
- Easement disputes
- Lien disputes
- Landlord/Tenant issues
- Drafting of commercial and residential leases
At Foley Freeman, we are committed to serving the Treasure Valley’s real estate needs in an efficient and dedicated manner.